Leaders of official PowerClubs are trained through Kids in Ministry International before launching their own PowerClub. This training can be received through attending a live PowerClub training seminar, or through correspondence through our DVD PowerClub Training Course (click here). These leaders can also go through KIMI's School of Supernatural Children’s Ministry (live or by correspondence), which includes the PowerClub Training sessions.
Anyone is completely free (and is highly encouraged) to use our Three Core Values and the Five Step KIMI Pattern of Ministry, and is under no obligation to go through our training or use our curriculum. However, we simply ask that you do not use the name POWERCLUB for your children's ministry, as that is a copyrighted trademark. Only groups who have leaders who are certified graduates of the PowerClub Training Course, or the School of Supernatural Children's Ministry, have the legal right to use the name PowerClub with their Children's ministry.
Official KIMI PowerClubs
Although PowerClubs operate independently of Kids in Ministry International and are connected only by voluntary relationship, in order to be an official KIMI PowerClub:
1. Potential leaders send in a letter of intent to begin a PowerClub, then are trained through Kids in Ministry International. They receive a certificate of completion as verification of their training.
2. They are to fill out the application and receive a letter of approval before beginning an official KIMI PowerClub.
3. They must sign a doctrinal statement of beliefs and return it to us. Our doctrinal statement of faith is found by clicking here.
4. They sign and return KIMI's Child Protection Policy Agreement which can be found by clicking here.
5. All PowerClubs are required to exclusively use the KIMI Curriculums as found in our web store by clicking here.
6. All KIMI PowerClub leaders pledge to adhere to KIMI's three Core Values (click here).
7. All KIMI PowerClub leaders pledge to follow KIMI's Five-Step Pattern of Ministry in their meetings as described on this page (click here).
Only official KIMI PowerClubs may use the trademark PowerClub logo or PowerClub name after acceptance into the PowerClub network and confirmation that they are in fact an official PowerClub.
To learn more, contact Laura Diehl at email@example.com.